- ‘Gyokuro’ translates to being a ‘Jewel dew’.
- It is a type of shaded green tea of its highest class, from Japan, that brings in a real premium tea experience.
- Its strong umami aroma is the first thing that hits your olfactory senses.
- It makes for a full-bodied, powerful savoury punch, a brothy-tasting liquid that stirs the sensory points on your tongue and the sides of the mouth. It is followed by a sweet aftertaste.
- Carefully packed and stored in an airtight, eco-friendly, reusable glass jar to preserve its natural freshness and aroma.
Connoisseur Tip: Rolling it on your tongue for a while, will elevate the taste experience to its fullest.